Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My favorite season

My favorite season is winter. First, the reason I like winter the best is that I have many good memories in this season. When I was a child, and I lived in an apartment, I made a snowman at its parking area. It was small, but it was my best work. I gave him arms of twigs, eyes of stones, eyebrows and a mouth of black woolen yarn. I showed him to my mother. My mother praised me, and she allowed putting it by the front door. After a while, I saw my snowman, and he started to melt. I was so sad, but I brought it outside my apartment. I remember my feelings of that day. I felt sad then, but it became a delightful memory as time went by. Second, there is my birthday in this season. My birthday is February 18th. I think February is the coldest month in Japan, so it often snows in my birthday! Winter is very cold, but I like to see snows. Winter has any other happy events for example Christmas, New Year’s Day and Valentine’s Day. Then, I like winter fashion. We can layer our clothing, so we can enjoy wearing various clothing in winter. I like coats, boots, knitwear and so on. It is really fun to go shopping in winter.
[221 words/6068 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com