Wednesday, January 23, 2013

KGU friends

I think friends are very important to people. If they don’t have any friends, they can’t enjoy their life. For example, when they have some hardships, they consult their friends, and they will be relieved, so they should help each other. KGU eibei's friends are my treasure. If it had not been for their existence, I wouldn't spend delightful campus life like now. They have each personality, and they always make me laughing. Every Monday's lunch time, we have lunch together. We can't have lunch together every day, so Monday is very valuable time for me. Rina, Manami and I have lunch every Wednesday. We named this time Wednesday Talk. In this time, we talk about our ideal boyfriend, favorite artists and dreams. This time is very interesting. It is one of my favorite events. I can give vent to my stress. I want to talk more with my friends, and I wish to be friends after graduating from university.
[160 words/6846 words]

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Ruri.
    I could enjoy this class in this semester with you!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Wednesday Talk! Thank you for fun time every week.
    I am looking forward to talking with you today.

    ReplyDelete

fukufuku218@gmail.com