Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My favorite clothing

RNA is my favorite clothing brand. I knew this brand after being a university student. Its shop is in PARCO. RNA’s clothing is very expensive. A short-sleeved shirt is about four thousand yen, and a sweatshirt is about seven thousand yen. I like RNA’s clothing very much, but I can’t buy them frequently because I don’t have a lot of money. RNA’s clothing is cool and unique. There are many clothing like punk. I like shirts which is drawn skulls character. Pretty fashion doesn’t become me, so I like cool fashion. My favorite clothing color is black. I often wear black clothing for example, shirts, pants and coats. It is easy to match black and the other color. I like a combination of black and red the best. This combination is simple, but it is not quiet. Before I knew RNA, I was quietly dressed, and I didn't like my fashion sense. However, I found my favorite clothing brand, and it was fun to think about clothing. Kumamoto Gakuen University's students are very fashionable, so I learn trend in clothing from them every day. I want to find my individuality in fashion.
[192 words/5588 words]

1 comment:

  1. I like RNA, too!
    I have only 2 clothes of RNA.
    I like your fashion sence!!!

    ReplyDelete

fukufuku218@gmail.com