Saturday, January 26, 2013

My favorite place I've been

My favorite place is my grandparents’ house. It is in Koshi City. I lived there with my grandparents before, and my family moved to an apartment. It is very large and has a yard. In the garden, there are some kinds of flowers and a persimmon tree. When my family lived there, my mother grew roses in the garden, and they are very beautiful and had a good smell. My grandparents gather their children and grandchildren in New Year’s Day and Bon, the Buddhist festival of the dead, every year. I'm looking forward to seeing my grandparents and cousins in their house. I had good memories in the house. When I lived in the house, I went to Koshi elementary school from there every day. I liked the way to school. I had a key of the house then, but the time I went home, my grandmother was usually in the house, and she was waiting for my coming home. When I was a junior high school student, I some times went there to study. I liked studying there. There is the house in a quiet neighborhood, so I could concentrate on studying. I didn't have my own desk for studying then, so I had to study a table for having meals. When I study, my grandmother used to give some snacks and cheer up my studying. I was happy. Recently, I have part time jobs every weekend, so I can't go my grandparents' house. I want to go there in this spring vacation.
[254 words/8257 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com