Saturday, January 26, 2013

My favorite music

I like K-pop. I often listen Girls’ Generation, 2NE1, After School and f(x). I like Girls’ Generation’s I Got a Boy, 2NE1’s Go Away, After School’s Bang! and f(x)’s Pinocchio. K-pop singers dance very well. Their dance is so cool. The members of Girls’ Generation and After School are beautiful and slim. I like the words of 2NE1’s songs. I can sympathize with their songs. They often sing feelings when they disappointed in love. “Go away” means “out of my head.” When they unrequited love, they can’t forget their boyfriends who say good-bye, and girls want their boyfriends to go out their memories. I was encouraged by their songs. f(x)’s members are very fashionable. I like their hairstyle and clothing very much. I always refer their fashion. I felt happy when I listen to K-pop. How about listening to K-pop? You will be carried away by their songs and performances.
[150 words/7850 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com