Saturday, January 26, 2013

My favorite car

My favorite car is mini cooper. When I was junior high school student, I watched a movie of racing car. The movie was a comedy. A girl found a car which her father who was a car racer rode. She rode the car and drove the way. Then she found the car move of his own free will. I was shocked up by the car. It was very cute. I thought I wanted to ride the car. After that, I didn't know that mini cooper was used by the movie as a racing car, but I knew it which looked like the racing car. Mini cooper is made in England. It is difficult to buy an imported car in Japan. I heard that the automobile inspection was very expensive. My mother said to me, if you want to buy mini cooper, you must work very hard and earn a lot of money. It is hard to work a place which I can have a large income. However, I want to ride mini cooper while I’m young, so I’ll study hard now, and I want to get a job which I can make big money. I have a car which I want to ride, but I don't have car license. I'll take lessons to drive a ca in this spring. I want to be able to drive a car. Then, I'll save money, I hope to buy mini cooper someday!
[239 words/8715 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com