Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My favorite dessert

My favorite dessert is ice cream. I have liked it since I was a child. When I went to a nursery school, I wanted to be a clerk of an ice cream shop. Now, my dream came true. I work an ice cream shop in a shopping mall. There are many kind of ice cream, and I like to look them. I think ice cream makes people happy. Especially, children love ice cream. Many children come to my ice cream shop with smile. I felt happy to see that, and I take pride in my part time job. There are many kind of ice cream in the world. For example, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, rum-raisin and so on. It is also fun to find ice cream which is my favorite taste. I like caramel ice cream, so I have made it for myself before. It was delicious, and my mother and sister were delighted to eat it. I don’t make ice cream recently. I want to make some kind of them in a free time. I like to eat ice cream just like it, but I sometimes eat it with cookies. I ladle up ice cream with a spoon, and it put on a cookie. Ice cream suit various sweets.
[209 words/6277 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com