Saturday, January 26, 2013

BR 2-14: Tigger Comes to the Forest

"'I expect if I thought very hard I should,' said Christopher Robin." (p.41)

This was a story when Tigger came to Pooh's forest for the first time. One Night, Pooh was sleeping, Tigger came to Pooh's house. Next morning, Pooh gave honey to him for his breakfast, but he didn't like it. Then, Pooh and Tigger visited other residents of the forest. First, they went to piglet's house, and he gave Tigger haycorns, but he didn't like it. Next, they went to Eeyore's house, and he gave thistles, but he didn't like it, either. Finally, they went to Kanga and Roo's house. They met Christopher Robin there. I like that Pooh and other residents of the forest thought Christopher Robin made knew everything of the forest. However, Christopher Robin made them to think for themselves. I like the character of Christopher robin. My favorite character of Winnie the Pooh's story is Piglet. He is very small and cute. I was glad that he appeared in this book.

Krensky, Stephen. (2002).
Tigger Comes to the Forest.
America: Puffin Books.
[174 words/9391 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com