Friday, January 25, 2013

BR 2-08: Cinderella

"'I've been with Sleeping Beauty, my other godchild," explained Felicity." (p. 17)

I love the story of Cinderella. She was made to work like a servant by her stepmother and sisters. While her stepsisters prepared to go to the Ball of the castle, she gave up going there with them. However, she really wanted to go to the Ball, so she wished. Godmother heard her wish, she used magic, she made a carriage of a pumpkin and Cinderella's beautiful dress. Thanks of Godmother, Cinderella was able to go to prince's castle. I thought Cinderella worked hard every day without complaint, so Godmother help her as a reward. I learned that however hard, if I work hard, it would happen some good things! I'll do my best for anything to catch my happiness. By the way, in the end of the story, stepmother said to her daughters who missed to catch a chance to marry prince, "it's all your fault for having such big feet." This phrase was funny, but my feet are also big, so I worried  that I missed a chance to be happy.

Davidson, Susanna. (2004).
Cinderella.
London, England: Edc Pub.
[189 words/7035 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com