Sunday, January 6, 2013

BR 2-07: Tales of Amanda Pig

"There was Grandmother coming up the front walk." (p. 25)

There are many stories in this book, and I liked a story, titled "The very long trip." A rainy day, Amanda, Oliver and their mother couldn't go out, so they decided to play in their house. Then, Amanda and Oliver made their airplane, and they imitated a trip by the airplane. They went various place by it. They had a picnic siting in the grass, and they visited their grandmother's house. They finished the trip, and they looked outside, their grandmother visited them! I was happy because they could see their grandmother. I also like my grandparents. I read this story, and I wanted to see my grand parents. Amanda was a little girl. I'm not a little child like her, but I felt that I returned to my childhood. I remembered the time that I played with my grandparents.

Leeuwen, Van, Jean. (2002).
Tales of Amanda Pig.
Puffin Book: America.

[159 words/5396 words]

1 comment:

fukufuku218@gmail.com