Saturday, January 26, 2013

My favorite color

My favorite color is purple because my birthstone is amethyst. Purple was used by people of high rank in the past because it is difficult to get natural purple dye then. I like purple flower, for example violets and pansies. Violets’ codes are modesty, honesty and little happiness. Pansies’ codes are meditation, pure love and peace of heart. When I was an elementary school student, I used to see violets in my way to school, and there are many pansies in my grandparents’ garden. I liked to see them every day. Also, I like purple clothes. I have purple sweatshirt, purple jacket and purple pants. Contrary to general belief, purple matches other colors, black, brown, red, blue, and so on. I felt happy when I put my favorite color in fashion. I bought a purple rucksack recently. I liked it very much. I use it frequently to put my textbooks and notebooks. It is useful for me.
[157 words/8872 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com