Friday, June 1, 2012

May 25th


I went to Kami-tori and Shimo-tori with Misaki Matsueda after fifth period of lectures on May 25th.

First, we went to Bunka-ya variety store. I love this store because it sells SWIMMER which is my favorite sundry goods brand. Its brand’s goods are so cute I found very cute and fashionable bags, and I bought them! They are embroidered a lion, two donkeys, and many flowers. SWIMMER’s distinction is not only cute but also cheap! This bag is 1,890 yen! There are many things which we can buy at less than 1,000 yen for example pouches and pen cases. SWIMMER’s pen case is durable, so I have used it for about four years, and I bought new one at SWIMMER.

Then, I went to Hanamaru-udon to have dinner. I like udon very much. I had just one bowl of udon, but Misaki had two! She is a big eater! I recently had no time to have enough dinner, so I felt so happy 

Misaki is one of a very very good friend! I can tell her anything about love, studying and so on. I want to go dinner with her again! We plan to go eating yakiniku!!
(200words/2836words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com