Sunday, June 24, 2012

Shopping ♡

In Saturday, June 16th , I went to youme town with Ai and Sahoko.
2012-06-16-12-06-42_deco.png       
2012-06-16-12-40-03_deco.pngWe met at 11 a.m., and we had lunch at first. We couldn't decide the best restaurant for us, so we had been irresolute for about 10 minutes. We wanted to eat pasta then, so we enter a garlic dish restaurant. Its name is ninniku-ya. We ordered different pasta each other. I chose Japanese taste pasta which was used a pickled ume and beefsteak plants. It was so delicious! For dessert, we ordered honey toast which is put honey, caramel sauce, and vanilla ice cream on a loaf of bread. When we ate it, we felt so happy!!

After the lunch, we watched some shops. Sahoko recommended slaw&w closet that there are many fashionable clothes. I bought a tank top, a pants and a shirt of a different color with Shoko. In addition, Sahoko bought a denim skirt, a short-sleeved shirt and two tank tops. Ai bought a white shirt. I liked these clothes very much. I wore the pants in Monday immediately!

I had a very good time. Recently, I had bad things for example a traffic accident and many assignments. I could relax, and I think friends are very important for me. 
(235words/6628words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com