Monday, June 11, 2012

My Favorite Singers

       Recently, I often listen to music when I have nothing to do, or while wearing makeup―writing my blog. In this post, I'll tell you about my favorite singers :)

       First, I'll write about Britney Spears. I have listened her song since I was a elementary school student. My mother likes her, and she used to listen Britney's songs. I would often listen her songs in my  mother's car. I like Bombastic Love the best of all her songs. I practiced singing her songs, and I became to be able to sing some of them. I often sing them at karaoke!

       Second singer is Avril Lavigne. I listened Girlfriend when I was a junior high school student. That was the first time of listening her song. I remember listening the song with my friend *:) I like Smile, too. This song is relatively new. If you haven't listened yet, I want you to listen it. I like its lyrics and melody.

       Then, I recommend Taylor Swift's songs. I watched Valentine's Day which is one of the movies before. Today Was a Fairy tale is the theme song of this movie. She also appeared this movie, and she is so beautiful. I went watching it with my best friend, and we became to like her and her songs. Most of her songs are quiet. I love their lyrics!

        Finally, I like Carly Rae Jepsen. Do you know her? I knew her recently. Call Me Maybe is my favorite song. The promotion video of this song is very fun :) If you are interested in it, watch it once! You can see it on youtube.
(300words/4028words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com