Friday, June 1, 2012

Dark Shadows


May 30th is KGU’s anniversary of the founding, and we didn’t have lectures.

I went to the movie theater to watch “Dark Shadows” which is a film directed by Tim Burton, and Johnny Depp stared. I went there with Mao Shiraki. We had promised to go watching this movie before putting on it.

A vampire played Johnny Depp and a witch played Eva Green appears on this movie, and the witch loves the vampire. However, the vampire loves another woman. I think this story’s theme is “love and jealousy”. Loving is very precious in our life, but being jealous of a man who loves another woman not me is just ridiculous. I haven’t loved a man who is worthy of being jealous, so I can’t understand the witch’s feelings well. If I were the witch, I would abandon him. Her jealous is ridiculous, but she is strong. She is an obstacle to the vampire’s love, but it’s hard to hate her.

This movie was so exciting. I hope that many people watch this. In June 15th, “Snow White” will show. I heard its story is different from the Grimm Brother’s fairy tale, “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”. We also will watch it together. I’m looking forward to coming the day!
(212words/3048words)

1 comment:

  1. I like "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"^^
    I want to be buried in chocolate…
    "Snow white" seems to be interesting!

    ReplyDelete

fukufuku218@gmail.com