Friday, June 15, 2012

BR 1-05: Hansel & Gretel

"The walls were made from chunks of cake and the roof was glistening chocolate." (p. 30)


I like this story because the house which made of sweets. I think most of people have thought that they want to live such a house. I have thought that again and again. When I imagine sweet sponge bricks, a gingerbread door, and candies flower beds, I feel so happy.


I also like the scene that Gretel made the wicked witch frazzled in witch's own oven while Hansel were shut in the shed. It was too cruel, but she was bravely. Hansel took Gretel to their house like an older brother. I can feel the family's love in the story.

Grimm, Jacob, & Grimm, Wilhelm. (1812).
Hansel & Gretel.
German.
(129words/4605words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com