Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Favorite Movie

       My favorite movie is Valentine's Day. In this movie, my favorite actors appeared, for example Jessica Alba, Anne Hathaway, and Ashton Kutcher. 


       Anne Hathaway appeared on The Princess Diaries, The Devil Wears Prada, and so on. I have watched The Princess Diaries many times. I would often think that I wish I was also told suddenly "to tell the truth, you were a princess".  


       I knew Ashton Kutcher on What Happens in VEGAS for the first time. Then, I was charmed by his smile :) I like his face, strong build, and acting. I make sure the movies which he appears in spite of myself.


       When I was a high school student, I went to the theater to watch it with my best friend. This movie was showed in the season of Valentine’s Day. There were bunches of flowers, chocolates, and various other things which have a relation to Valentine’s Day, so I felt happy. I want to see this movie again because of writing about it!
(195words/4223words)

1 comment:

  1. I want to watch the movie!! Not only I like this movie, but also I like music of this movie.

    ReplyDelete

fukufuku218@gmail.com