Thursday, June 7, 2012

Welcome Party

In June 5th, we had tea ceremony club's welcome party of freshmen. It is held once a year, and I couldn't join this party last year because of my part time job. To tell the truth, I had a part time job in the day too, but I was absent from work, as I really want to join it!


This party was held in kogane which is a banquet hall. I had classes until fourth period, so I could go there a little early. We prepare for coming many people who belongs other circles as soon as we got there. We brought dishes to tables, and we greeted guests.


From coming guests and starting the party, time passed in an instant. We carried a lot of beer bottles and empty platters which are after guests finish drinking or eating. These works are hard for me.


Although I don't smoke, my body smelled of cigarettes because some guests smoked in the hall, and it was filled with cigarette smoke. However, I was glad to come so many people to our party.
I was happy to talk with Tsukaji-san who give me his kindness during freshman-camp! Probably, he memorized my name... 


I have liked tea ceremony club members every time we experience events. They are my treasures♡
(240words/3553words)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com