Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Other Classes

       I often get assignment in other classes. Especially, reading class's assignments are very difficult, and it takes so much time. In reading class, we learn how to read newspaper. Reading newspaper is so difficult for me. 


       Then, I take lectures of British history. I have disliked studying history since I was a junior high school student, so it is also difficult. However, I like the story of English Royal Family.

       I like teacher-training courses the best. We sometimes watch video that some teachers distress by the classes in which children simply don't sit down and listen. When I watched the video, I think being a teacher isn't easy.


       This year, i have a lot of things to do, for example assignments, but I'll do my best!
(126words/3174words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com