Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Foreign Countries

       I want to go to foreign countries someday. If I can go a foreign country, I choose Canada. Because I have heard that Canadian accepts foreigners willingly. I want to study how to speak in English well, so I want to study abroad. However, I don't still have enough TOEFL score, so I take the chair of TOEFL. I think I don't have English ability to go abroad now, so I'll study English harder!


       I guess that Australia is also good country to study English. One of my friends went to Australia, and she said that she had very good experiences there. Another friend will go to U.K. in this summer. British English is more difficult than American English, but I like British buildings and culture. I really want to go abroad! 
(139words/3313words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com