Wednesday, May 23, 2012

BR 1-02: Romeo & Juliet

“Juliet grabbed Romeo’s dagger. Before anyone could arrive to stop her, she plunged it into her heart and collapsed on top of Romeo.” (p.60)

I read this story for the first time. It is very sad story. I was impressed with the scene that Romeo had seen Juliet losing consciousness, he misunderstood that she was dead, and he killed himself. I won’t be able to die for my husband in the future. Their love was real. I want to find a man who I give a lot of affection to him and I get equal affection from him. This story is a tragedy, but I think it ended happily because I imagine that they may meet at Heaven, and they live there together.

William, Shakespeare. (2007).
Romeo & Juliet.
London, England.
  (123words/2636words)            

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com