Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Part Time Jobs

I work at a cram school and an ice cream & crape shop.
First, I’ll tell you about the cram school. Its name is Waseda Eye-study. It is a group of closely related Waseda School which is a very famous cram school in Kumamoto. Waseda Eye-study is individual teaching school. I have worked there since May, 2011, and I work there as a part-time lecturer. I work on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I teach English and Japanese to junior high school students and high school students. Teaching English to junior high school students is very fun, but teaching to high school students is so difficult L I don’t only teach English but I study it with them. Lecturers who work there get along well. Most of them are college students. They go to Kumamoto University, Sojyo University, and Kumamoto Health Science University. KGU’s student is only me L We give advices about studying or love each other! We sometimes held drinking party. They listen to my worries, so I love them Cram school students trust in us. They talk us several things, for example about their schools or classes, their type of boys/girls J Their talking is very interesting! I’m satisfied with working at this cram school.

   
   Then, I also work at an ice cream & crape shop names Rainbow Hat. It’s in Youme Town which there is in Hikari-no-mori. I started working there on February 14th (Valentine’s Day) in this year, and I work on Saturday and Sunday. I love ice cream and crape, but I don’t like making them because it is so difficult! Many children who like sweets come our ice cream shop. I like to come in contact with children, so this job is very fun for me. I want to improve to make crapes, and I want to please customers
J Rarely, my clam school students come to see me. I was glad when they came to Rainbow Hat.
I’m so happy to work in good environments
(334words/1691words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com