Saturday, May 12, 2012

BR 1-01: The Twelve Dancing Princesses


       “He clicked his fingers and a cloak appeared. With a second click, Ralph vanished.” (p.30)



        I have read this book when I was a child, but I didn't remember well, so I chose this book. I like this story very much! Especially, I like the scene that a magician uses his cloak which it can vanish him. The highlight of this story is the magician’s intelligence. The twelve princesses are so clever, but the magician is cleverer than them. The climax of this story, the magician and the youngest of the princesses married. I also like this scene When I read this book, I feel so happy!


Grimm, Jacob, & Grimm, Wilhelm. (2007).
The Twelve Dancing Princesses.
London, England.
(108words/1357words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com