Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Second Mom ♡

Today, I met one woman and we talked a little time. Her name is Mineko Hashimoto. She is much older than me, but she is my good adviser.

I met her when I was a high school student. I worked at MacDonald in youme-town then, and she took care of me J I talked with her about school, studying, and so on. She would often listened my talking, and give me many advises.

Recently, I’m so busy because of so many assignment and part time jobs, so I have a lot of worries, and I miss her. About three years have passed since I resigned from the job, but she remembers me, and she was pleased that I went there to see her. She suggested that I go back there, and work together. However, I have no time to work there now because I have already have two part time jobs, and I have to keep time to do my assignment. After I saw her, I want to go back to MacDonald, but I can’t.

I decided that I’ll meet her again when I have worries. She isn’t my real mother, but she is just like my mother!! J I love her  
(203words/2076words)

1 comment:

fukufuku218@gmail.com