Monday, July 16, 2012

I ♡ K-pop!

I like listening to K-pop. From the beginning I wasn't interested in it. However, when I was in the third year of senior high school, I watched Girls' Generation on YouTube for relaxation of studying. Then, I was impressed by their beauty and dance. I have liked K-pop songs since that time, and I often listen them. Today, I'll introduce my favorite K-pop artists!


First, I'll tell you about Girls' Generation, but this group is known to many people. The member is TaeYeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, HyoYeon, YuRi, SooYoung, YoonA and SeoHyun. I like SooYoung the best of all the members. She is slender and good dancer. She has experiences of Japanese entertainment activities in the past, so she speaks Japanese very well.


Second, I recommend you After School! I love the group!! The group is composed of eight women, Jung-A, Juyeon, U-ie, Raina, Nana, Lizzy and E-Young. Kahi was a leader of the group, but she left this year. When I heard that news, I was very sad because I think After School don't stand up without her. Her dance is so cool! However, Ka-eun will become a member of this group in exchange for Kahi. I'm looking forward to be released new song.


Finally, I want you to listen f(x)'s songs and watch their promotion video. Their dance is cool. In addition, I like their fashion. It is flashily, but it is personality, cool and cute. Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli and Krystal are members of this group. Their dance is exciting! I won't be tired of watching their promotion videos if I watch them many hours.


Someday, I want to go to Korea, and to see them immediately!
[276words/8395words]

3 comments:

  1. I like K-pop, too.
    Do you like K-pop of boys group?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think boys groups are so cool, but I prefer listening girls groups' songs :)

      Delete
  2. I like K-POP, too. Let's go to Karaoke in summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete

fukufuku218@gmail.com