Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BR 1-12: The Sorcerer's Apprentice

"Feeling very pleased with himself, Max flopped down in the sorcerer's chair. 'Time for a snooze,' he yawned. Soon, he was fast asleep." (p. 20)


I knew this story by Disney animation, but I watched the DVD when I was a little child, so I forgot details of it. I wanted to review this story, so I chose it. The main character's name is Max, and he is lazy. He was fed up with cleaning the sorcerer's workshop. He was ordered by the sorcerer, Sticklewick to fetch enough water to fill the tank. However, Max was too lazy even to do the order. On the contrary, he tried to say magic words which he has not learned yet. I think his character likes mine. In his situation, I may try magic words too! I'm disappointed that I can't use magic!!


Chandler, Fiona. (2007).
The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
London, England.
[139words/9738words]

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com