Monday, December 3, 2012

My ideal boyfriend

Recently, an application of iPhone names "ideal boyfriend" is a big fad among young people. Then, I considered my ideal boyfriend.


First, I want a boyfriend likes a friend. I can talk anything, for example my problems, happiness, sadness, and so on. He listens my talking, and gives me many pieces of advice. I don't care about the problem that my boyfriend and I can't meed every day, but I want to go somewhere with him three or four times in a month. I want to go shopping, zoos, aquariums, amusement parks... etc.

Second, I want my boyfriend to be a hard worker. I don't stick to my boyfriend's job. However, if he is a student, I want him to study hard, and if he is a member of society, I want him to work hard. I dislike the person who is often absent from school or job.

Finally, I like the men who have a lot of things that they are interested in, so I want my boyfriend to be so. I don't know well about sports, games, vehicles... I want him to tell about them. I want to be able to play mah-jongg, so I want to tell how to play it. Then, I would like to play it with him!

I have other ideals about the boyfriend, for example he is older than me, he can drive, and he celebrates my birthday. Do you have any ideals to your boyfriend? If you have anything, please tell me!

[246 words/2664 words] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com