Monday, December 3, 2012

BR 2-04: Small Pig

"'Please,' says the farmer's wife, 'be very careful. We think that pig is the best in the world.' The firemen work very carefully, and soon the small pig is free." (p. 53 - p. 54)

I like pigs very much, so I chose this book. The small pig in the cover of this book is very cute. There are a farmer and his wife in this story, and the wife cleaned up their house and farm. A mud which the pig loved was cleaned by the farmer's wife! Then, he was sad, and he left the farm to find another mud which he can relax. I like the phrase that the farmer and his wife think that pig is the best in the world in this story because I can feel their love for the pig. When they found him in a town, they tried to help him soon. I like the scene.

Lobel, Arnold. (1969).
SMALL PIG.
America.
[152 words/2816 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com