Monday, November 26, 2012

BR 2-02: The Runaway Pancake

"'I SAID, THE FOX, THE GOAT,' the pancake began. But before he could shout anymore, the pig snapped him up and swallowed him... in one gulp." (p. 46 - p. 47)

When I finished to read this story, I was surprised that the pig was very clever! One of my teacher of the teaching profession class told that pigs are the smartest of all animals, and it is true! It is impossible that the pancake can roll fast on long distance, and can talk. However, real pancakes may think that they don't want to be eaten. This pancake was made by a mother for her husband and children, but it escaped from them, and it was eaten by the pig in the end. I had not expected the end that it was a pig which ate the pancake, not human beings, not a dog and not a cat!

Mackinnon, Mairi. (2006).
The Runaway Pancake.
London, England.
[147 words/2275 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment

fukufuku218@gmail.com