Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My favorite high school memory

I remember that I studied hard for entrance examinations after school. My high school is a school to go on to college, and more 90% of students are applicants for admission to college. I couldn't go to cram school, so I didn't have any ways to study. I used to study alone in my classroom after school. Sometimes, my best friend studied together. We often teach math each other. I have thought that I wanted to stop studying many times, but I didn't hate studying, and I was glad to be able to solve problems which I couldn't understand at first. It was hard for me in those days, but it is a good memory now.
[120 words/1128 words]

1 comment:

  1. I studied with my friends in library for entrance examination, too.
    But we almost talked( ̄▽ ̄;)

    ReplyDelete

fukufuku218@gmail.com