Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Memories of My Spring Vacation


I met two my friends who went to same high school with me on February 27th and 28th. They live in Fukuoka now. One of them is a boy, and we had dinner together. He is very kind, but he isn’t popular with girls, so we talked about love. Another is a girl, and we enjoyed going shopping. We had lunch at a cafĂ©, and we talked about own college, friends, part time jobs, and so on. I was glad to hear their interesting stories. I had very good times with them!


       In March 7th, my little sister took examinations of high school, but I had no plans in the day. When I got up late in the morning, I got an e-mail from a fellow worker in my part time job, and I was invited to karaoke. I changed my clothes, and went to karaoke-box. We sang for about four hours. After the very pleasant time, I had to work at cram school as a part time job. When I finished to work, I was so tired, but I had a full day!


       I went to Clare with my best friend in my high school by motorbike in March 12th. It was so cold, and Clare is far from our homes. There are many shops there, so we bought clothes and accessories, and so on. I want to go there with her again.
(234words/596words)

1 comment:

  1. What subject do you teach at the cram school?
    When iwas in Uni. I taught English,science and math at the cram school.
    It's hard,though.

    ReplyDelete

fukufuku218@gmail.com